Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Revolver Espresso - Seminyak Bali

The fake candid shot of me in front of the coffeeshop <3
I visited this place twice when I was in Bali. Revolver Espresso is a boutique coffee house located in Seminyak, Bali. They actually have two places, and I went to the smaller shop. When I say small, it's really small and cute. The place is quite obvious since it's just at the roadside.

It's a unique coffee shop and I really love how they manage to make the small space so comfortable and homey.
The cold drip was amazing! I'm not really a coffee drinker, but this is just great for Bali's hot weather! The person who works there told me that it took around 8 hours to make a jar of this coffee, I was like whatt. So much dedication. 
Flat White // Rp 27k
This flat white just prove to me that I can actually drink coffee. It was second best after Tiong Hoe Coffee in Singapore. The coffee taste was a bit sour for me, but they say that's just how that is, because there's many levels of acidity in coffees. This cup was excellent! Last time, I used to not to like flat white because I drank a cup of flat white in one of the famous coffeehouse chains, and it was terrible, tasted like bitter tap water.

Caramel Pop // 27k

The innocent looking sweetie has officially become my favorite dessert/cake. I believe there is coconut in there. The chocolate in the middle together with the soft crumbles were just magnifique.


Definitely will be back! Really glad I found this place! :D

Revolver Espresso
Jalan Petitenget No. 102
North Kuta, Indonesia
Phone: +62 (0) 851 0244 4468
info@revolverespresso.com
www.revolverespresso.com

Price: $$
Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment